Tax, National Insurance And VAT

Friday 11th November 2011

Cobweb Information

If you are starting up in business, there are a number of important tax-related regulations with which you will need to comply.

There are three main kinds of tax that are relevant to most businesses: Income Tax, National Insurance (NI) and Value Added Tax (VAT). Limited companies are also liable to pay Corporation Tax.

This article outlines these taxes and explains how they will affect your...